Welcome to the Works

Due to grad school, jobs, etc., I haven't written much lately in the way of "fine art". Hopefully soon. However, feel free to search for newspaper articles at http://www.paloaltoonline.com/.



I also do freelance writing, editing, and general word-marketing for a variety of clients. Soon, I'll get myself a real site with more recent and more pertinent samples with which to advertise my services.



If you are new here, and you are a creative nonfiction person(which you should be), try out the essays "Reductions in Force," which is my personal favorite, "In Exile," for Russian types, and "The Cave," which has received a small honor or two (one). If you prefer fiction, I would probably refer you to "The Lady of the House". However, "Superior" has won multiple awards, so evidently people like it.



NOTICE: If you are a plagiarizer, please don't plagiarize me.

President Stan L. Albrecht: Five Years In (magazine)

Another feature article in Utah State Magazine. This is a long one, but it was a hugely important project, and I was honored to be entrusted with it. Most people seem to think it went well. Here's the link. Enjoy.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I loved this article. And I think you're nice too.